Get to the Gump...

Can you believe it's over?!  After months, weeks and days of shopping, wrapping, preparing, cooking and celebrating Christmas has come and gone.  I'm taking the day to hang out in my pj's, undecorate and do some online shopping. 

The hubs and I do a lot of family activities during the holidays and frankly I'm a little exhausted.  At the end of our Christmas day yesterday we went with my family to visit my grandfather.  It was so special and I really felt Christmas all around us. 

My grandfather can no longer speak and I can only imagine how frustrating that is.  To know what you want to say and not be unable to articulate it.  He did manage through hand motions to tell me I spent too much money on my watch.  :)  Seeing him made me realize what Christmas is all about and it also made me realize I need to visit him a lot more.

I came home last night thankful, exhausted and content.  I realized there was no way I was going to be able to fight the crowds at the stores so I resolved to do all my after Christmas shopping online.  This morning I woke up with a mission to hop online and take advantage of all the online sales.  Here are a few I thought you might enjoy!

1.  Head over to pottery barn they are doing free shipping on ALL their holiday items!  I got the cutest stocking holders.


2.  Pottery barn is also having a fabulous white sale!!  If you need sheets (and I love the monogramming they do) pottery barn has an amazing price on several different styles.

3.  Williams Sonoma is also having a great sale but hurry!  I was adding things to my cart and before I could check out they were gone.  They have great napkins, placemats and dishes.

4.  GUMPS!  You might not have heard of Gumps as it is based in San Fransisco but you have got to get online and do some shopping.  First and foremost I love all their wreaths!  I just ordered this one and can't wait until I can hang it on my door next year.



They also have an amazing selection of collectables!  I'm a nutcracker addict and ordered the cutest nutcracker place card holders.

Gumps isn't doing any deals on shipping just yet but there sale is amazing with most items starting at 60 percent off!  Also, you should check out their advent calendars and centerpieces.

Well I guess I need to get back to work and begin putting away Christmas.  I think I am going to need to watch Christmas Vacation one more time in order to make it through all my tasks today :) 

I hope you and yours had a very, Merry Christmas!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar