Me, A to Z


One of my favorite bloggers, callispondence, did this adorable posting about me, a to z and I decided to snag it from her and do it!  It was so much fun and I loved doing it.  Enjoy!
A. age: 31, almost 32!  I still feel and often times tell people I'm 28....it's my happy age :)   

B. bed size: queen. one day I will have a huge king, sleigh bed.
C. chore you hate: LAUNDRY!  Not sure how the hubs and I have so much laundry between the two of us but I literally spend my life doing our laundry.  Which I wouldn't mind so much if my laundry room looked like this,


D. dog: Stella Mae Womack otherwise known as the love of my life and the best dog ever!!


E. essential start to your day:  a coke zero (the small 7.5 oz) or a small coffee. 

F. favorite color:  has traditionally always been purple but I have to tell you that green is quickly becoming my new fav color!


G. gold or silver: GOLD!  I probably wear more gold costume jewelry than silver but all my really special sentimental pieces are white gold and I love 'em.


H. height: 5' 5

I. instruments you play: NONE, so sad!  I got bored playing piano so sadly I am a non musical gal.


J. job title: Government Relations Director aka lobbyist
K. kids: only Mae for now :)


L. live: Norcross, GA.  It seems I am destined to live in Gwinnett Co :)


M. movie: Seriously just one...I can't do it so get ready for the run down:  Breakfast at Tiffany's, GoodFellas, Untouchables, Shag, Mystic Pizza, Satisfaction, Pretty Woman, Mad Love, Wedding Crashers, The Hangover....the list is really never ending.


N. nicknames:  Whoopi, Sister Act, Sister, Burt, Burtie, CH, CW....I could go on and on. 
O. overnight hospital stays: none thank you God!


P. pet peeve:  When people act like they are better than you, don't know you etc.  I have no use and am so over people pretending like they are too cool for school.  Reality check people no one is better than anyone else. 
Q. quote: "I believe if I were charged with having a goal, it would be to live without fretting-to live more freely in the moment, not always huffing about as I've done in recent years..to live humbly-and appreciatively-with whatever God furnishes" - Light From Heaven


R. righty or lefty: righty.


S. siblings: One older sister, Amanda aka Mankey


 

T. time you wake up: 6:30 a.m. it's when Mae wakes us up and let's us know it is time to take her out.

U. university attended: UGA Goooo DAWGS!


V. vegetables you dislike: brussel sprouts...gross!
W. what makes you run late: traffic, me thinking I can run 10 errands when I only have 20 minutes, being engrossed in a conversation and not wanting to leave, "one more drink" and in general just being me makes me run late :)
X. x-rays you've had: teeth


Y. yummy food:  PIZZA or really anything italian.  I am so obsessed with eating pizza that I've burned the hubs out :)


Z. zoo animal favorite:  hippos!  I know they are mean animals but I just think they're adorable :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar