What's On My Nighstand

How are the book worms?  I have been a reading fool and spent the better part of the afternoon/evening yesterday at Barnes and Noble.  I bought a small coffee and roamed the aisles for hours.  It was amazing me time and I found some incredible books!

Enoy!

1. My Cross To Bear by Gregg Allman

So after reading Carly Simon's biography I decided to pick up Gregg Allman's autobiography and I must admit it was amazing.  I feel like everyone wants to focus on the tragedy surrounding the Allman Bros but this book talks about how much fun they had and how much they absolutely love, love the music.  Allman's life is absolutely amazing and as a huge music lover I couldn't put this book down.





2.  Grown Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson

Is such a great book.  It is the story of three generations of women and is a great quirky, Southern mystery.  I love the way this author puts a story together and weaves these women together.  This is a great beach/lake read!!





3.  The Wine Bible by Karen MacNeil

So if you know me, you know I love a great glass of wine!  The Wine Bible was actually given to me as a gift and I love it.  I will warn you it is 900 pages long so I use it more as a reference guide but have to admit I have read most of it.  If you love wine this is the book for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar