What's In My Make Up Bag

So over spring break I spent a lot of time cleaning out drawers and closets.  I also tackled my bathroom drawers which have a ton of samples in them.  I don't know why but I never throw beauty samples away when I get them.  Which means I have every perfume sample you could ever want but for some reason I had about 50 juicy perfume samples.


In any event I culled through all the samples and actually used some of them (novel concept).  I found some amazing products this way!  The Kate Somerville Hydration product is by far my favorite and am saving up for the full size.  


Hope you enjoy what's in my make up bag!




1.  Kate Somerville Quench (Oil-Free)


OMG I am totally obsessed with this product!  It feels absolutely amazing when you put it on and does awesome things for your skin.  I can't even describe how refreshing and moisturizing it is.  If this is the only thing you buy for you a year you will be thankful!

 



2.  Clinique BB Cream

I am equally obsessed with Clinique's New BB Cream!  I am just over the moon about BB cream's in general but clinique's is by far my favorite.  I chose Shade 2 and it worked perfect for my skin.  I use it all the time instead of wearing foundation or powder and it gives great  coverage and also has amazing benefits.  Try it and you won't be sorry!






3.  Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment

Ok so I'm always a little suspect of the lip scrubs/treatments because frankly what the heck do they do?  I have a new opinion after using fresh sugar lip treatment.  It does amazing things for lips!  It gently exfoliates them while plumping them and moisturizing them.  I love, love this product!






4.  Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume

So after sorting through the hundreds of perfume samples I had I kept going back to Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume.  I love how fresh it smelled but yet it wasn't over powering.  I went online to order it and discovered the cutest little on the go bottles at a great price.  These will be in my purse all summer!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season