Old School Calendar

Soo I have a case of the Mondays and by the way it's Tuesday....booo! 

I had a super fun weekend at Steeplechase and honestly wish Steeplechase happened about once every month because it was such a good time.  :)

When the hubs and I returned on Sunday from Cville we started talking about all the upcoming events/weddings/trips/business trips etc. we had coming up in the next 5 months and it felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest! 

I know I have all these things coming up but to be honest they are sneaking up on me.  For example I will be in St. Simons for a work conference next week and I completely forgot.  I leave the day after my birthday (is it just me or do birthdays get let special the older you get?)  So I have been scrambling all day to make my travel arrangements and in general get my sh!t together.

I realized that I'm probably going to have to buy an old school day planner to keep the hubs and I organized over the next six months.  When I mentioned this to the hubs he busted out laughing.  His response was "I thought your crackberry was the keeper of all things sacred to you."  He's mocking me because I say this all the time but frankly the crackberry hasn't been keeping all my calendar appointments and my type A self needs to see the next few months laid out visually on paper.



I still love you my friend!


So of course I can't just grab any ole day planner.  My assistant offered to order my one from office depot and I said heck no!  If I'm reverting back to carrying around a day planner it's gonna have to be cute.  So I've done a lil research and narrowed it down to the following options:








Thoughts?

In any event I will be spending the next week writing things down and in general getting ready for what is sure to be a super fun and busy spring/summer/fall!  I hope all of you out there are enjoying this warm weather and are getting ready for a fun summer!

xoxoxo

Comments

  1. They are all cute! I keep a "real" calendar each year- I have to! This year's is from www.elleandemonline.com, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season