Is It Spring Yet?!?!

Hello beautiful!

How are you?  Are you craving spring, like me?  

Even though the weather has been less than spring like I've been snapping up some fun spring/summer accessories to help pass the time until sundress season :)  

Enjoy!  xoxo


1.  Lovely Necklace from J.Crew Factory

I died when I saw this necklace from J.Crew Factory!  It will be the perfect accessory to wear all spring and summer.  I will pair it with fun tops and shorts and sundresses!






2.  Jack Rogers

I've had my silver pair of Jack Rogers for almost 7 years!  I decided it was about time I added another pair to my rotation.  I snapped up these lovely gold ones to wear all spring long!  I cannot wait for them to come in :)






3.  Pretty Tory Flats

I literally almost fell over when I saw these in Nordstrom!  I didn't even worry about justifying them or thinking about how I would make them work with what I had I just bought them.  I know I will wear them all the time and I can't wait to take a rather simple outfit up a notch with these turquoise flats!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season