What's What

Happy Saturday this and thatters!  I hope you all had a fantastic week and I hope you have an even better weekend.  Please enjoy this edition of what's what!  xoxo


1.  Essie's Lollipop

I finally got a much needed mani/pedi yesterday.  If you live in Atlanta you probably frequent Hammond Nails.  It is the best place to get your nails done in my opinion.  They have the best nail colors and staff!  I'm giving my nails a break from the gel polish so I'm all about trying new colors right now.  I fell in love with essie's lollipop and knew I had to try it once I picked up the color twice.  I am loving this color for spring and summer and you will too!







2.  Sweet Leaf Green Tea (Mint & Honey)

Ok so I've been trying to not indulge in soft drinks.  I'm not sure if you read the latest article that came out on aspartame but I did and it scared the heck out of me.  In an effort to find something a bit more healthy I've been trying tons of different teas.  I finally found one I love in Sweet Leaf!!  All the teas are organic and they have the best flavors.  My favorite is the Mint & Honey.




3.  DVF Scarf

In an effort to will spring and warmer weather I've been throwing on some fun, funky and bright scarves on lately.  My favorite is this DVF scarf!  It goes with absolutely everything and makes me soo happy.  Let's hope it brings spring a little sooner :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season