What's In My Make Up Bag

Hey lovely readers!  How are you?

I'm not sure about you but I am ready for SPRING!  This last snap of cold weather that we are having in the ATL is doing nothing to help my spring fever.  I hope this edition of what's in my make up bag helps cure your spring fever :)  xoxo


1.  Cetaphil Moisturizer with SPF 15

So I have a super cute friend who is a PA at a dermatologists office so she's always giving me tips.  Her latest tip was use Cetaphil!!  She basically told me all other products are based off of Cetaphil they just have different packaging.  I snapped their moisturizer with SPF right up and I love it!!  



2.  NARS Charade Duo Eyeshadow

It's spring and I needed some new eyeshadow so I headed over to the NARS counter and had a blast.  I got a lot more than eyeshadow but I am loving this pinky mauve and plum combo and you will too!  :)





3.  NARS Deep Throat Blush

While I as at the NARS counter I also snapped up a yummy peachy blush that I had been looking for everywhere.  This is the perfect color for spring and summer :)  I am already wearing it now and I love it!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar