"Me" Time

Hey lovely readers!  How are you?  

How rainy and gross has this weekend been?  I've taken this weekend to get some much needed rest!!!  The legislative session is almost over and it has kicked my butt (just to be honest). 

So this weekend the hubs went golfing with his buddies in Alabama and I got some much needed alone time :)  It almost felt like my single days again.  I got to watch exactly what I wanted on TV, snuggle with Mae and walk around in PJ's all day.  

Is it just me or have you been glued to MTV all weekend?!  This retro real world weekend has made this rainy weather so much more bearable.  It has also reminded me of some awful fashion choices-chokers, doc martin's, hats and vests, lots and lots of vests!  

I also got some much needed stuff done around the house.  I got a jump on my spring cleaning and have a pile of goodies for the hubs to take to Goodwill when he returns.  I'm sure he will be thrilled :)  I also organized his Cool-Cat office...I hope he likes it!

It was nice to get to do exactly what I wanted when I wanted.  I kinda needed a "me" weekend.  I think it's important to have alone time to rest up and get your perspective back.  

I do have to admit I am ready for the hubs to come home.  I've had my alone time, my girl time with Mae and even handled the loud thunderstorm at 1 a.m. without him but now it's time for him to come on home.  

No matter what you did this weekend I hope you got some much needed rest and "me" time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season