Wrap-Up

Hello beautiful!

How are you?  I apologize for my absence so here's a quick wrap-up of what I've been doing (instead of blogging).

Are you loathing this winter weather as much as I am?  I broke out some fun snow cat capri's from J.Crew this week in revolt to this nasty weather.  My ankles were a bit cold but sometimes you have to suffer for fashion.  

I'm still deeply in love with my closet!  It makes getting dressed so much fun and I LOVE being able to see everything I own organized and in one spot.  It actually takes me less time to get ready because I'm not twirling around looking for a shirt that I know I own but somehow cannot find....anywhere!




I've been working on all things Cool-Cat.  Living and working with your hubby can sometimes be challenging because there are no off days (especially with my type A hubs).  It's been such an exciting time and really been amazing to watch things come together and flourish.  It's not for lack of hard work but it is truly paying off.  Check out the bloggers that featured us on their site this week.






I've been working, working, working!  The legislature is in session and have been working 5 days a week so we have been moving at a breakneck pace.  Normally we get days or even weeks off here and there to play catch up but no such luck!  The good news is this means we will be out by the first of April (rumor has it).  Then the hubs and I are heading to The King and Prince in SSI for a week of relaxation.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar