New Year, New Clothes

Hey Style Lovers!  I hope you are loving the New Year and all the amazing sales!  I have been loving them and snapping up some amazing, fun items I will be wearing for months and months.

xoxo


1.  Derek Lam Oversize Cardigan

I have been eyeing this cardigan for many moons now.  I love that it's oversized, can be worn anywhere and has a saucy little pattern on the back.  I died when Neimans slashed the price and then put it on super sale!  I scooped it up when Em and I had our girls day and I have been living in it ever since.


Click here!





2.  Tory Burch Cora Dress

I have been coveting this dress!  But literally couldn't bring myself to buy it because of the outrageous price.  I blogged about it previously but still didn't pull the trigger.  When Nordstrom slashed the price I put my Christmas money to good use and finally bought it.  I LOVE this dress.  It is so great and I will absolutely be able to wear it into the spring.  


Click here!







3.  Joyus

Ever heard of Joyus?  Or checked it out?  You should!  They find amazing clothes and actually feature them on a video so you can see what they look like (truly) and how they move and fit.  Then they give you the link to the item and often times a discount!  Amazing.

They also have a little collection all their own.  I found these awesome Yosi Samra flats there and instantly fell in love!

Click here!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking