What's What

Hello lovely readers!  I hope you and yours had an amazing holiday.  We had such a fun, memorable Christmas!  It was our first Christmas in our new house and the first time for me to host Christmas lunch.  Both were so much fun!  We made memories I will treasure in my heart for many years to come.  

I hope you had a special holiday and are gearing up for an amazing New Years!

xoxo


1.  Christmas Day Attire

What to wear on Christmas Day can be hard because I want to be comfy but stylish at the same time.  I knew I would be in the kitchen so I didn't want a big sweater or anything that would make me too warm.  I snagged this top on sale at J.Crew and it was the perfect thing to wear.  I will be sporting this all winter long!  


Click here!






2.  Nordstrom Poncho

I got this amazing poncho as a gift and I have been living in it.  I put it over PJs when I'm cold or wear it with all black to run errands.  It is soft and just the right thing to throw on right now.  


Click here!







3.  New Years Eve Menu

I have been working on our New Years Menu since Christmas Day, ha!  I'm excited to cook a great meal and pop some bubbly at home.  I think I've decided on Mango Chicken Curry over rice.  I'm gonna start off the meal with bacon wrapped dates.  Here is the Mango Chicken Curry recipe I'm going to be cooking!


Click here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking