All I Want For Christmas.....

Happy day this and thatters!  

I have been busy worrying about what I should get everyone for Christmas too busy to think about what I want.  Ha!  To be honest I don't need one single thing.  I am a happy clam and shop enough for myself ;)

In any event I decided I should at least provide my loved ones with somewhat of a list!  So here it is all I want for Christmas.

Ho, Ho, Ho

xoxo


1.  Tory Burch Cora Dress


Click here!


I have been drooling over this tory burch dress but haven't pulled the trigger because of the hefty price tag.  However it's on super sale this weekend so it's not too bad :)







2.  Hanna Andersen PJ's

I love super, softy matching pj's, who doesn't?!  These from Hanna Andersen are at the top of my list.


Click here!







3.   Spanx Ready To Wear Leggings

I really love a great pair of leggings that are actual leggings ladies!  That are thick and full coverage.  These from Spanx look absolutely amazing.  I would wear them all winter long.


Click here!








4.  Burberry Scarf


I have been dying for a burberry scarf for such a long time.  I love that Overstock has them.  They are still way too expensive but I love browsing!!


Click here!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking