Some Random Goodies and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Happy Day this and thatters!  Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I couldn't be more excited.  I love this time of year and even though it is crazy and hectic it still makes me happy.  

The other morning I was the only one up (that never happens but Em and the hubs were having a sleeping contest) and I sat in front of our tree, drinking tea and feeling so happy.  I will be so sad when it's time to take down the decorations and this season is over!  

Until then I'm soaking up every bit of Christmas I can!  I will be back in a week or so with more posts.  Until then thank you for reading it's the best Christmas gift I could ever receive and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 

xoxo


1.  The Honest Company Deodorant

I have to tell you that while I was pregnant I read a very alarming article about the ingredients in deodorant.  It was very upsetting to me the harsh chemicals that are in antiperspirants and deodorants.  I actually asked my dad about it and he said he had been using a natural deodorant for years.  I guess he had read a similar article and he pointed out that you are applying all those chemicals right by your lymph nodes, yikes!

Ok now that I've totally freaked you out, ha, I have been trying a variety of natural deodorants for some time now.  My favorite up until this point has been arm & hammer but the other day I saw the honest company had a deodorant.  I immediately ordered it and I am loving it.  If you are looking for a more natural route I highly suggest this product!

Click here!







2.  Headspace App

A friend of mine told me about this amazing app the other day.  We were having lunch and talking about being stressed and trying to be present in life.  And then being stressed because we weren't being present, ha.  She told me about this awesome app she was using each day to help get her centered.  I was a bit skeptical at first but she promised it was super easy and helped balance things out.  

I gave it a shot and I am loving it.  In essence it guides you through a meditation but it doesn't feel contrived.  It basically is 10 minutes of relaxing and quietness.  I normally do this in the mornings as I'm always the first one up and it is really helping me throughout the day.

Click here!




3.  Facebook

I have to tell you that several weeks ago I deleted Facebook off my phone.  I did it for a myriad of reasons but mostly because the hubs was complaining about how much time I was spending on my phone.  He would always say "what are you looking at?".  I wasn't picking up on the fact that I was basically ignoring him to scan Facebook.  

It has been an amazingly freeing experience!  I really like now when I log onto the computer catching up on Facebook for 10 minutes and then leaving it alone.  Instagram is another story and addiction but I'm taking things one step at a time :)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking