New Product Love!

Happy Day readers!  I hope you and yours had a great long weekend!

If you know me or have been reading this blog for any period of time you know that I am absolutely obsessed with beauty products.  I love finding new things and trying new things.  

I have been reading a lot about the company Beauty Counter.  If you are on Facebook I am sure you have seen/heard about them.  I started doing some research on the company and was super impressed with what I found out!  

They are a relatively new company that is only about 2 years old.  They have amazing products that are non-toxic.  It's amazing what is actually in our skincare and make up.  I highly encourage you to read the labels of what you are putting on your face!  

I was super jazzed when Beauty Counter sent me some amazing products to try!





I wasn't sure what to expect but I was thrilled to find amazing products that rival some of the highest end products I have ever used.  The products are luxurious and don't have a heavy scent which is another huge bonus for me!





Beauty Counter also has amazing products for kids!  Emily has super sensitive skin and eczema so I'm always hesitant to try new products on her.  I was amazed how well her skin did with these products and her skin seemed to be less than dry than normal!  Such a win for this mom!

While I really enjoyed trying out all the awesome products I have to tell you that I had some favorites, ha!  The enlightening treatment pads, the uplifting day cream and the vibrant eye corrector really went above and beyond the call of duty.  These three products are by far my must have products.  








If you are interested in learning more about Beauty Counter or ordering some products use the link below!

Click here!


For the next few days I'm hosting an online event (Click here!) and would love for you to learn more about this amazing company and their products!  I hope you enjoy browsing around.  

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking