Summer Lovin

How are all my beautiful readers today?!  I hope you have a great start to the week :)  Lately, I have been planning for upcoming beach trips and that means doing some shopping.  I have found some fun, unique items that I cannot wait to bust out on vacation. Enjoy!

xoxo


1.  Calypso St. Barths Tote

How adorable is this beach bag?!  I saw it and died!!  I got some money for my birthday and was instructed to spend it on myself so I did just that and snapped up this tote immediately. It is awesome and I know I will have it for many summers to come!

Click here! 




2.  Old Navy Romper (for Pregos)

So finding cute, fun and fashionable maternity clothes without breaking the bank can sometimes be an impossible task!  I recently spotted this romper online and knew I had to have it.  I was thinking prego romper this could go really well or really bad!  Luckily it went really well and is super cute.  This item will be in heavy rotation this summer!

Click here!




3.  Twine and Twig Necklace

This was a birthday gift I received and I'm currently obsessed with it!!  I wear this necklace all the time and with everything I own.  It's such a fun, unique piece!!

Click here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking