What's What

Happy Saturday this and thatters!  Welcome to the long weekend.  I hope you have some fun, relaxing plans in the mix.  If you're up for shopping they are still a ton of sales going on so be sure to take advantage!

I hope you enjoy this edition of what's what!  xoxo


1.  Teal House Collection

Have you heard of teal house collection?  I hadn't until a friend told me about it and I am in LOVE.  They have the absolute best pieces for amazing prices.  I was super impressed with the quality as well.  I recently purchased a tassel necklace as well as a turquoise and druzy necklace and they are by far my favorite items to wear right now!


Click here!






2.  Allegra and Luca

Have you heard of this super cute company?  They make amazing children's clothing and I am kind of in love with their stuff.  They make super cute tunics for girls that are to die for!  If you need a great gift I would definitely check them out.

Click here!







3.  Moroccan Pouf

I am doing some slight tweaks to Emily's room in preparation for the new baby and also just because she's getting to be a little bit older.  I'm taking the glider out of her room and putting it in the baby's nursery so I need something to fill the space.  I am loving the moroccan pouf's I've been seeing places.  They are pretty expensive so I went on over to amazon.com and found some super cute ones for a much better price!  These will make the perfect additions to Emily's room. 


Click here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking