Sales, Sales, Sales

Happy Day this and thatters!  I hope you and yours are enjoying a great week.  


I don't know if you noticed but it seems like everyone is having amazing sales right now!  Below are just a few I'm loving right now.

xoxo


1.  Freshly Picked

I absolutely love these little moccasins for Emily!  In fact they are her absolute favorite and she refuses to take them off her feet.  Until 12 p.m. EST on Thursday they are running a 25% off deal on certain colors and that includes the cleaning wipes which are a amazing.  

These would make the perfect baby gift as well!  I stocked up for Emily and baby girl on the way.  I can't wait to get my order.

Click here!



2.  Neiman Marcus Last Call

NM Last Call is having a truly awesome sale with 40-60% off their already reduced prices.  If you can get to a store that's great but I love shopping their website.  I have found the cutest tops there and last summer scored some amazing Christian Dior sunglasses.  Be sure to check out there deals!

Click here!





3.  Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale

Dying, absolutely dying over the Nordstrom half yearly sale!  They have so many amazing items on sale.  I love, love that they put amazing shoes and purses on sale that normally never get reduced.  Also, don't forget it's free shipping with Nordstrom and they are always amazing about returns!  Run don't walk to Nordstrom or Nordstrom.com


Click here!





4.  Kate Spade

Kate Spade is having a fantastic sale!  Fair warning it ends tonight at midnight so get on it.  My favorite items are the small clutches and all the fun jewelry she has reduced right now.  Some items are up to 75% off which rarely happens!  If you've been eyeing something I would head over to katespade.com and snap it up.

Click here!






5.  Shop Bop

Is having a HUGE sale right now!  Tons of items are over 70% off.  I love shop bop because of all the amazing brands they carry and also if you're an amazon prime member you get free 3 day shipping!  Lots of sizes are already gone but rest assured they have tons of items.  Enjoy!

Click here!







6.  J.Crew

Is having a great sale as well.  If you are a cardholder you get 30% off!  Right now everything is 25% off online with the code SUMMERLOVE.  They have some amazing pieces for summer that are definitely drool worthy.  I recently purchased some items and I cannot wait to get them in the mail!


Click here!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking