Random Thoughts

Happy Tuesday pretty people!  

I apologize in advance for using the word random and for the randomness of this blog.  I was out of town and then we have been without TV or internet for two days so I am cramming a lot of thoughts into one blog post. 

Enjoy!

xoxo


1.  TV

How good has TV been lately?  I haven't watched the last episode of Mad Men or Scandal given our TV issues so DO NOT tell me.  

How good was Southern Charm last night?!  The train wreck that is Kathryn and Thomas is too bad not to watch!  If you haven't seen it, watch it ASAP!






2.  A Pinch of Healthy

My cousin has this amazing blog that I read all the time and you should too!  It's a fantastic cooking blog with awesome recipes made easy and healthy.  I love that she tells you the calorie count and even the weight watchers points!  

Although I'm not counting weight watchers points now I did after Emily and my issue with food blogs is I never knew the calorie count or ww points of what I was eating!  So happy she does this.

Last night I made this amazing one pot meal and it was delicious and so easy!  


Click here!







3.  Annie Griffin

I love, love Annie Griffin!  I recently went on a girls beach trip and one of the girls had one the cutest AG top.  I immediately went and checked her site and she's having an amazing summer sale.  I'm loving all her tops right now!!  


Click here!






4.  Kendra Scott Necklace

The hubs and Em got me this amazing necklace for Mother's Day and I have been loving it!!  It's such a great length and you can double it up and change the look.  I love the gray color they picked as well because it will go with everything but there are tons of fun color choices!!


Click here!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season