Cover Up Crazy

Happy Saturday readers!!  

I don't know about you but with all this heat (and my ever expanding waistline) we have been hitting the pool everyday we can!  While I am still struggling to find the perfect maternity bathing suit I have found some amazing cover ups that I am literally living in this summer!

Enjoy!

xoxo


1.  Sole Society Caftan

I die for this cover up!  I love the blush and grey colors and how much fun it is.  I also have to confess that I wear it as a top with white skinny jeans, ha!  It's super comfy and I always get tons of compliments.

Click here!






2.  J.Crew Factory Tunic

This has been my go to cover up so far this spring/summer.  It's so soft and I just love the fit.  I feel like it looks good even when it's wet which is a huge bonus.  


Click here!





3.  Pom Pom Poncho

They had me at poncho and then they added the pom pom detail....be still my heart!  I love the bright colors of this cover up and honestly how much fun it is!  I love wearing this and you will too!  Also the price is amazing. :)


Click here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season