Summer Sales

Happy Monday this and thatters!  I hope you and yours had a fantastic weekend.  I'm not sure about you but I am loving all the summer sales happening lately.  Here are a few I shopped over the past weekend.

xoxo


1.  Janie and Jack

Is having a great end of season sale with tons of styles 60% off!  I got Em and baby girl some super cute items.  There are still tons of sizes/options so be sure to check it out!



2.  Twine and Twig

I die for these necklaces and the bracelets aren't bad either!  Right now they are offering 25% off with the code SPARKLER25.  Be sure to check out this sale!!







3.  Old Navy

Old Navy is having an awesome sale-on-sale with an additional 30% off!  I also love there is no code needed the discount is already taken for you. I get the cutest stuff for Emily there.  Now is a great time to shop for anything and everything!




  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking