Dressing The Bump

Happy Monday readers!!!  I got some fb messages after my post on Saturday about dressing your pregnancy bump.  It isn't easy and it is sometimes hard to be stylish but it can be done. I also think it's important to buy pieces you can wear even after you are pregnant and working to get your body back.  Below are some of my go to pieces to dress the bump in style!

xoxo


1.  J.Crew Cut-offs

J.Crew has dipped their toe in the maternity pond and I am so happy about it.  I really like the cut of their maternity pants and shorts.  I got a J.Crew gift card for my birthday and immediately snapped up the white cut-offs and the minnie pant.  

This weekend I scored the denim cut-offs on super sale!  I highly recommend J.Crew pants while prego and I know the minnie pants will be perfect for wearing home from the hospital.  


Click here!







Click here!




2.  V-Neck Tops

I really love a v-neck top even when I'm not pregnant.  I think they are a flattering fit, great for layering and are super comfy.  I am wearing some right now that are maternity and some that are not and I have been super pleased with both options.  I will wear these with black pants and a blazer for work or shorts on the weekend.  Either way they are by far my favorite!


Click here!






Click here!





3.  Comfy Bras

During and after pregnancy comfy bras are a must!  I normally hit up intimacy for my bras but read an awesome article about Chantelle bras.  I took a chance and ordered one online and I am hooked.  I warn you they are pricey!  However, being comfortable right now is super important to me so I was willing to pay extra.  :)

Click here!





4.  Fun Flats

Right now I'm still able to rock a heel or wedge pretty well but I know those days are coming to a close.  However, if I'm going to wear flats I want it to be fun and stylish.  I am loving the options below!!  A few may have to make there way into my closet.....but don't tell the hubs.

Click here!





Click here!







Click here!





5.  Gap/Old Navy

For everything else I might need in my maternity wardrobe I hit up Gap and Old Navy.  They have very reasonably priced pieces that stand the test of time.  I also really like that they have the basics you need at a great price!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season