Dear Emily

Happy Friday this and thatters!  Sorry I've been slack about blogging but I've been a busy bee this week and next week we are at the beach.  I promise I will get back to my regular blogging schedule ASAP.  

xoxo


Dear Emily,

OMG you are growing up so fast!  I love it and it scares me at the same time.  Ha, ha!  I went to lunch with some dear friends this week and held their sweet babies who are about 10 wks old and got emotional remembering that time with you.  There is nothing that I will ever cherish more than those first months with you.  I loved learning how to be a mom and I loved doing that with you!

You are getting 5 teeth right now!  I feel awful for you because I know it's uncomfortable.  You are a slow teether and it looks like you've decided to do a lot at once.  I'm trying to make you as comfortable as possible but my heart just breaks for you.  

You are talking up a storm and I love it.  You say "thank you" all the time which is so sweet.  Nothing is better than hearing you say "love you".  It melts my heart every time and makes every bad day better.  You are truly coming into your own and that means testing which can be a challenge.  I hope I'm making the best choices and letting you be you while giving you boundaries.  

You are really sweet about your baby sister on the way.  You say "sissy" all the time and kiss my belly.  You tell her you "love you" a lot which is so sweet.  I can't wait for you to meet each other.  I think that will be one of the most amazing days of my life!  

Little one you are becoming such an individual and I love it so much!  I am so proud of you and all the things you are accomplishing.  I am so glad that you are happy!  You tell me all the time "I happy".  That makes me so happy you have no idea.  I can't wait to see what happens next!  

I love you baby girl,

Momma

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season