What's What

Happy Saturday this and thatters!  We are just getting in from the beach so this post is brief but enjoy!  xoxo


1.  Reinventing Your Bathing Suit

I have to tell you that trying to find decent maternity bathing suits is nearly impossible.  So far I've been making my non-maternity ones and the one maternity suit I like work.  However, when I read one of my fav blogs (link below) about reinventing your suits I was thrilled.  What a quick and easy way to shake things up!  I tried it today and loved it.  

Click here!









2.  Sales, Sales, Sales

Have you seen all the amazing sales going on right now?  Nordstrom, Anthro and Tory Burch.  Such great deals happening right now so if you've had your eye on something now is the time to buy!  

I got some great stuff that I can wear while pregnant and hopefully after!  Be sure to check out the sales.  


Nordstrom

I picked up this super cute vest at Nordstrom!  I've been wanting the J. Brand version but wasn't willing to pay $250 for it.  Loved that I scored it at Nordstrom for way less.  While it's not on sale I did have a $20 nordstrom note that made it worth my while!

Click here!








Anthro Sale

Anthro rarely does a big sale but right now it's their 50% off sale and it's amazing!  I got some super cute stuff I've been eyeing at a fraction of the price.  

Click here!







Click here!






Click here!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season