Fabulous Finds: Forever 21

So I'm still on my budget (even though it's killing me) I am making it work.  :)

The other day I got my J.Crew catalog and spotted the cutest polka dot dress but was super shocked by the $198 price tag....um I don't think so, a la Cher from Clueless, was what first popped into my head.

I decided to do some shopping around and found the most adorable polka dot dress from Forever21 for $22.80.....um yes please!  It is so cute and I can't wait to wear it with some red pumps.






I of course didn't stop there as I wanted to get free shipping, if you spend more than $50 you get free shipping, how amazing is that!  So I headed on over to tops and blouses and found this adorable sailor top that will be perfect for work and play.




I was still just shy of my $50 free shipping so I picked up some adorable earrings at $3.80 a pop!  What a fab deal.





And finally on my way to check out I noticed this adorable sweater but I resisted given I was at my max of $50 but how cute is this?!





I guess I am tooting my own horn (beep, beep) but I am pretty proud of my new budget friendly self for buying 4 items for under $50 when the old me would have spent $198 on one! 

I informed the hubs of my amazing growth and he responded with "Why would you ever spend $200 on a dress with polka dots?" 

Oh well he doesn't get it but at least I won't have to hide this package from him when the UPS man comes :)

xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar