My Top Ten

I had some free time on my hands this weekend and it was fabulous! :)  I watched an amazing movie marathon on TNT that included Mystic River, A Perfect Murder, and Double Jeopardy.  As I was watching I started thinking about my favorite things because a movie marathon is one of my favorite things!  And then I took it a step further and started thinking about my top ten favorite things.

So for your reading pleasure here is my top ten (part one)!

10.  Diet Coke

I love, love diet coke so much.  I know that anything I can put on my car battery that eats of corrosion should probably not go in my body but whatevs!  It's my thing and I love it.  Everyone tells me to stop drinking it but I can't!  By the way I'm sipping on a diet coke as a write this, ha!


9.  Mani/Pedi

One thing I cannot live without is a mani/pedi.  The hubs always laughs because he says the world could be coming to an end and I would be running out the door to get a manicure/pedicure.  :)  I just feel so much more pulled together when my nails and toes look good.  It makes me happy to have brightly painted nails!


8.  High Heels

I love a great pair of heels!  I just feel better in heels, the higher the better.  I can feel dumpy or tired but give me some killer heels and I feel like I've lost 10 lbs :)  The only time I wear flats is when my poor little feet can't take the pain anymore!  High heels are one of my fav, fav favorite things.


7.  Facials

I get facials often but not as often as I would like.  My favorite kind of facials is a microderm abrasion facial.  I feel so much better when it's done and my skin literally glows.  I love how I feel when the facial is over and how tight and smooth my skin is.  If you've never had a microderm abrasion facial run do not walk to the nearest spa and get one!


6.  Stationary

I have to admit that I'm addicted to stationary and pretty paper in general.  I don't write on normal post it notes but instead have this really pretty paper I use and then staple it to whatever I'm working on.  It makes me happy to open my desk drawer and see a new pack of stationary I get to use.  For my wedding I used an amazing gal, Callie Burnette, (her site is http://www.calliespondence.com/) for thank you notes and I loved them.  I still have a few and use them sparingly. 


Stay tuned tomorrow for the rest of my top ten!

Comments

  1. i am thrilled you are still loving your thank you notes!! :) they will be famous and featured on the new website, provided i EVER get it up and running... also, am loving your blog - keep the posts comin' and have fun in NOLA!! eat at herbsaint - my fave.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar