What's What

I am beyond excited today is Thursday and looking forward to a restful and relaxing weekend :)  I hope I can get some sunshine as well!  I hope you're week hasn't been too crazy and you enjoy this edition of what's what!  xoxo


1.  Annie Griffin Sale

I love me some annie griffin!  I just feel like her clothes fit so well and are so timeless.  I have this one amazing purple dress that I wear all the time and I just ordered the red one during the sale.  Check out her fabulous sale and you won't be sorry!

http://www.anniegriffincollection.com/collections





2.  Tim Gunn:  A Guide to Quality, Taste and Style

Like most gals I have loved, loved Tim Gunn since the first season of project runway!  So imagine my delight to know he has published an amazing new book on all things fashion and style.  I love that this book is not only beautiful but gives you a real history about fashion and how certain items came to be in your closet.  Enjoy!






3.  Nicole Richie For Macy's

I am beyond excited to hear that Nicole Richie will be designing a collection for Macy's!  I just love hear style and how she designs clothes.  I will be sitting online waiting for this line to debut.  The collection will have 24 to 30 pieces and will debut in September and I can't wait :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season