Fabulous Finds: KP MacLane

How are the fashionistas today?  


As I've previously said I'm on a pinterest only budget but a gal can still browse can't she?!  


I was up early the other Sunday and caught this fab hubs/wife team on Sunday Morning and had to check them out.  They really are too cute and met each other when they were working at Hermes and then decided to start their own company.


They make fabulous, high quality polos shirts in the USA.  While it costs them a little bit more $$ to do it they felt it was important to support the good ole US of A and so I think it is important for us to support them!  


I wanted to give them a shout out for their patriotism on this 4th of July for having fantastic taste and supporting our country.  Check them out at www.kpmaclane.com and let me know what you think!


And Happy (almost) 4th of July!  xoxo















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season