All I Want For Christmas

Have you started Christmas shopping yet? 

If you are one of those people that is completely done and everything is wrapped under the tree...I envy you and hate you just a tiny bit :)  Just kidding!

Anyway, per my usual, I haven't bought one item yet!  There isn't a single gift under my fabulous tree and I refuse to feel stressed about it. 

I did go to Target this past week to buy the hubs some stocking stuffers (which I just ended up giving to him so now I am back to square one).  I realized while I was there that all I want for Christmas is at Target! 

Check out my must haves.  xoxo

1.  Cute PJs

I love pj's.  I especially love the manish (as the hubs) calls them pj's that are basically separates.  I just think they are so comfy and they keep me so warm at night.  I bought these pj's at target and can't wait to wear them all winter long!




2.  The Perfect Earbuds

I have been on the hunt for the perfect earbuds to run/workout in.  I wanted the ones that go over your ears but I didn't want to spend an arm and leg for them.  They shouldn't have been hard to find but they were!  I finally found them at Target and I am soo excited. 








3.  Neiman Marcus

And finally the holy grail, Neiman Marcus at Target.  Can I get an AMEN?!  I love, loved everything they had but I had to narrow down my options as I am trying to stay on my budget (boo!)  Here is what I picked up!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season