What's What

Happy Holidays readers!  How are you feeling?  Can you believe it's almost Christmas time?  And then it will be time for NYE!!  I can hardly believe it. 

I hope you are all ready for the holidays and some much needed down time!  Until then enjoy this edition of what's what.  xoxo


1.  Suburban Faux-Pas

I love reading blogs (this shouldn't come as a surprise)!  I especially love reading fashion blogs.  I love to see how they put items together, the great finds they come across and how they re-purpose clothes.  Lately I have been addicted to reading suburban faux-pas.  I just love her edgy, affordable style.  Check her out and let me know what you think! 

http://suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.ca/





2.  Bauble Bar

I love finding a new, affordable jewelry website!  Right now I am wanting fabulous earrings with just a little bit of bling and let me tell you I hit the motherload with bauble bar.  I am hoping there are some sparkly items in my stocking this year!

http://www.baublebar.com/








3.  Bourbon and Boots

Is an amazing website dedicated to all things southern!  They have great gift ideas and finds on their site.  I really love that they find out of the way designers, decorators and gifts and bring them all to you with the click of a button.  Check out their site and you will be obsessed!

http://www.bourbonandboots.com/



Comments

  1. Thx for the shout out girly - really appreciate it!
    xo Krystin
    suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar