Merry Christmas

How are the this and thatters today?

I cannot believe Christmas is over, can you?  It went by way too fast (doesn't it always).  

Are you working today?  I am off this week and so excited to tackle some items on my to do list.  The only downer is that I'm SICK!  Isn't everyone?  I would give just about anything to be able to breath out of my nose (is that TMI?).  

So I have adjusted my schedule a bit and am trying to squeeze in some rest as well.  To that end I may or may not still be in my PJs, watching Lifetime Movie Network!  I am also slowly undecorating the house.  I'm sure it makes me a scrooge but I always undecorate the day after Christmas.  I, do however, keep our Christmas tree up until NYE!  

Also on my to do list is flipping mattresses, washing bedskirts, mattress pads and organizing closets.  To most people that list sounds horrific but to my type A, OCD heart it makes me happy.  My house will be perfect as I head into my busiest time of year and that really makes me happy!

I will also be busy reading my favorite blogs during my time off.  I recently discovered Happily Grey and I'm obsessed with reading it :)  

No matter what you are doing this week I am hope you had a great holiday and a restful week!

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar