What I Always Want For Christmas

How are the this and thatters today? 

I am a bit sleepy from my second job of running the blossoming cool-cat pro empire with the hubs.  If you know me, you know, I love my sleep!  So going to bed at 1 a.m. and 2 a.m. is not my normal thing but it is all worth it :) 

I realized last night as we were busy working that the hubs probably hasn't purchased my Christmas gift yet (he's a last minute gift buyer).  So I started making suggestions to him.  I threw out things like a camera, an iPhone and a Prada wallet.  The hubs (being the hubs) just nodded and said sometimes "are you crazy?"

It got me thinking that there are some items I always want for Christmas.  Heck for that matter I want them all year long!  Here is my list of what I always want for Christmas, enjoy!

xoxo


1.  L.L. Bean Canvas Tote Bags

They're timeless, classic and never go out of style.  And let's be honest you can never have too many tote bags.  I love them and use them all the time and could always use one more, couldn't you?  :)





2.  Pajamas

I love PJ's and as my readers know I especially love the ones my hubs calls "manish" :)  To me there is nothing better than crawling into to bed at the end of the day in comfy, stylish PJ's. 






3.  Mani/Pedi's

If you know me, you know, that every two weeks (without fail) I am getting my mani and pedi done.  It is something that I am pretty OCD about for whatever reason (that and having my roots done).  Everything can be going to hell in a hand basket and I am running out the door to get a manicure.  I would love a year gift certificate to the nail salon in my stocking!  What girl wouldn't?







4.  Anything Lilly

I am super obsessed with Lilly Pulitizer all the time but especially right now.  I blame it on the store at Phipps :)  I am loving all her pretty, fun, girly tops for winter and I can't wait for spring/summer to bust out my tried and true Lilly gear!



Comments

  1. For "Lily" go see my best friend(and Phi Mu Sister), Teri at Mint Julep! or better yet-send Matt and let Teri pick something out for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar