Laters 2012

How are all my readers today?  

I am still battling sickness and have moved myself to the guest room to save the hubs from my constant coughing, nose blowing and medicine taking....sexy huh!? :)

Anyway, as I was drifting off in a Nyquil haze last night I got to thinking about this past year.  I have waxed, not so philosophically, on this blog about how this past year hasn't been the best and brightest for me.   

It got me thinking last night that 2012 hasn't been a total bust there have been somethings I really enjoyed.  And maybe if I focused on those things I would feel a little better about this past year :)  So before we say goodbye to 2012 and hello to 2013 I think I need to share some of my favorite things about this past year.  

So in no certain order here are my favorite things about 2012!  xoxo

Nars Laguna Bronzer

Old 90210 Episodes on SoapNet

This Blog

The 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy (I may or may not have read this multiple times)

My Prada Purse

Colorado-we took our second trip there this past year and it is truly my happy place.  I hope one day I can spend a lot more time there

The unexpected Christmas bling I got from the hubs 

My Town & Country subscription

Cool-Cat Pro

Neiman Marcus at Target (such an amazing idea)

Our Napa vacation!  It was like the gift that kept on giving when all the wine orders started rolling in :)

My new car!  I have wanted it for almost 10 years and it gave me a lot of joy to save for it and purchase it on my own

Going to church with the hubs

All the home improvements we did from painting to new carpet have made our house feel more like a home

Finally getting all of our pictures organized and labeled and in albums makes me feel incredibly together (even though I'm not)

Letting go of things I cannot control (or trying) to has made me incredibly happy and put some much needed peace into my life

The fact that leggings are fashionable and so comfortable

The Lilly store at Phipps

Football season

Chanel Spark Lipgloss

Knowing that God is always there even when you may not be aware of it, knowing he will never leave my side

Incredible friends who are near and far

Tory Burch flats

An amazing family that sticks together though thick and thin

Hunter boots

Getting everyone's Christmas cards in the mail

Improving my skiing skills

J. Brand Skinny Jeans

Having the hubs and our dog, Mae, as my own little family has brought me untold joy and pleasure this year.  They are my rock and the family I always prayed for and never thought would happen.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season