What's What

How are all my lovely readers today?  

I am snuggled infront of the fire watching the Real Housewives of Orange County.  I am feeling a little better but had a rough night last night being sick so am taking it easy today!

I am so excited it is Friday and almost time for the weekend!  The hubs will be home and able to help me accomplish all the items on my to do list.  

Until then please enjoy this edition of what's what!  xoxo

1.  Wendy's Lookbook

So along with Pink Peonies, Happily Grey and What Courtney Wore I am not addicted to Wendy's Lookbook as well!  She is such an adorable gal with great fashion sense and she also has an incredible story to tell.  I encourage you to check out her style and her blog at Wendy's Lookbook http://www.wendyslookbook.com





2.  SkinnyGirl Tank Tops

I know, I know everyone is over  Bethenney Frankel and her pushing her merchandise on us constantly, I get it.  But someone gave me her skinnygirl tanks for Christmas and I am now a devotee!  They are perfect under blazers, sweaters etc and I love that they have thicker straps than most other tanks.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season