More Errands Than The Average Bear....

I feel like I spend my life running errands!  As it stands right now I have a growing to do list and all I can think is I need about 5 good hours to get it all done. 

Is it just me or do you feel like you spend your life in the car going from place to place?  When I start or add to my to do list it doesn't seem like any big deal.  Even when I tell the hubs everything I did (all the errands I've run) it sounds negligible but it sure doesn't feel that way. 

Somehow I spend the better part of most weekends in my car going to the dry cleaners, the alterations place, the mall, the bank, the grocery store, etc.  I feel like someone could make a great deal of money by offering to run all your errands for you. 

For instance my dry cleaners started a service where they will come to your house pick up your dirty clothes, launder them and then return them.  Hallelujah is all I have to say!!  These days when things get overwhelming I'm looking to OUTSOURCE them to anyone that can help make our lives easier. 

So just know I am thinking about you when you are out there running all your errands like a crazy person and just now I feel exactly how you do....that we have more errands to run than the average bear. 

Cheers!

xoxoxo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar