Summa Time!

I'm beyond excited for summa, summa time!  I need a tan in the worst way.  Right now I feel like a butterball turkey....pale and plump.  One of my dearest friends always tells me "tan fat turns to muscle, we need to workout (aka lay by the pool)"

I don't know why but tanned anything looks better than what I'm sporting right now.  My little type A self was getting my beach and pool bag ready and I came across some of my favorite items for getting a tan! 

I hope you enjoy my summa, summa time must haves and that you have a fun tropical vaca or pool day in your future.

xoxo

1.  Supergoop

Ok I am obsessed with this stuff.  My bff gave it to my for birthday a few years ago and I have been hooked every since.  It is the best sunscreen in the world and I love, love the sunscreen wipes.  I pick up the travel tote every season and use every single item in the bag (and you will too)!

2.  Fabulous Flip Flops

I love a great pair of flip flops that can withstand the chlorine and the sand.  I got some Tory Burch Jelly Flip Flops a few years back and the are my go to flop for summer.  They look adorable and hold up amazingly well.  I also love that they are hot pink!




3.  A Great Hat

I absolutely have to have a sun hat these days!  It isn't so much about being stylish or keeping cool it's that I am trying to fight the wrinky dinks (my name for wrinkles) that are making their way across my face.  I love a big, big sun hat but I am also liking the cute little fedora sun hats that are out right now.  Big or small, take your pick!






4.  The Perfect Tote

I love a great tote bag!  I actually have more bags than I know what to do with.  I see them and think "I really need that".  Then I get home to put it away and realize that my extra bedroom closet runneth over with cute tote bags.  Oh well!  I am loving these tote bags for the beach, lake or pool!







5.  A Comfy Towel

I love a plush, vibrant beach towel!  Again I have a huge collection of these because I always think "you can never have too many beach towels".  According to the hubs you can :)  Since he doesn't always read my blog here are my favorite beach towels for the summa!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season