What's In My Make Up Bag

How are my fav ladies today?  I'm having a slight case of the Mondays that can only be cured by eyeshadows, moisturizers, and my all time favorite lip glosses!  So you know I did some online sephora shopping to cure what ails me.  


Here are my latest and greatest finds to help you get over the Mondays :)


xoxo


1.  Avalon Organics


Is an amazing line of organic skin care that you can buy at Publix (and if I have it at my Publix you have it at yours).  I am loving the whole line, truth be told, but my favorite product so far is the rejuvenating oil-free Vitamin C moisturizer.  I wear it at night with my everyday moisturizer and it does amazing things for my skin!




2.  Benefit Eye Brightener Pencil


These days and every day I am looking for anything to help tired eyes.  I love, love the eye brightener from benefit.  It is great to use in the corners of your eyes to make you look more awake and also to make your eyeliner really pop!  






3.  Water


So lately I've been drinking water.  Lots and lots of water!  It's because I've cut back on my caffeine intake so my substitute has been water.  I have to tell you that all those people who always tell you to drink water are absolutely correct!  I have seen a positive change in my hair and especially my skin.  It is clearer and more supple looking.  


I read an article recently that said if you weigh 200 lbs you should drink 100 ounces of water a day (or half your body weight).  This is way more than the 8 glasses of water I've always heard about but I tried it and am pleasantly surprised (ps I don't weigh 200 lbs it was just an example).  If you decide to do this don't blame me if you all you do is run to the bathroom all day.....you've been warned :)




4.  Ojon Volume Advance Shampoo


I am always on the hunt for a great shampoo and one that will give my fine/thin hair some lift!  I am loving Ojon's volume shampoo right now.  I love that it comes in a great travel size too.  It is also gentle on my highlighted hair but still gives me the volume I crave!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar