It's Your Birthday!!

Sooo it was my birthday last week and I will have to say 32 is sitting pretty well with me so far :)  I like being even numbers as crazy as that sounds.  I also like that for my birthday I got some great discount coupons from some of my favorite stores and also got gift certificates as gifts.

I know some people think gift certificates are not a special gift but I disagree!  I feel like they are a win, win you spend what you would have normally spent and I don't return your gift :)  see everyone wins.

Here are a few of my favorite things that I got for my birthday.

1.  Tory Burch Wedges

My sweet and thoughtful friend from work gave me a Nordstrom gift card and I was actually holding onto a Nordstrom gift card since Christmas so I put the two together and got the cutest Tory Burch Criss Cross Wedges.  These are beyond comfortable and haven't left my feet since last week.

2.  Anthropologie Tanks

I love Anthro (as I call it)!  I know some people feel like it looks like a big ole flea market but not to me :)  I love everything about the store and shop there a little too often.  I got a 20% off coupon for my bday and headed right in.  I found the most amazing tank tops there and quickly snapped them up in every color.  First and foremost these tanks are reversible and can be worn with a v-neck or a scoop and they are seamless.  This is the perfect layering piece that I have been missing in my wardrobe.



3.  J.Crew Tunic

I love the Crew (yes I shorten the name of everything out of sheer laziness) and was beyond excited that the hubs got me a gift certificate there for my birthday.  There is a tunic that I have been dying for that is only sold online.  I ordered it right away and just got it in the mail this week and I am obsessed it is so beautiful!




4.  Banana Republic Necklace

My sweet mom-in-law got my a gift certificate to BR and I was thrilled!  I love, love all the jewelry at banana and had my eye on a certain necklace for a while.  I know I will wear this necklace throughout the summer and into the fall and actually have it on as I'm typing this :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar