Kids Say The Darndest Things....

If you know me you know that I have no filter, at all, whatsoever.  This often causes things to fly out of my mouth and sometimes the effect is laughter and other times I wish I could grab whatever I just said and put it back. 

The hubs is use to my ridiculous language, statements and observations but lately he has commented that I've taken it to the next level.  I blame the heat.  It's hot as F outside and I really wish I was in a pool with a cold drink. 


Really can you blame me for being grumpy?  I am in a full business suit schlepping around instead of being in paradise I think that buys me a few snarky comments.  Here are some of my latest and greatest hits!

"That girl needs to get a bra and a clue"  (the hubs "she heard you" me "good")

"It's hot as balls in this house" 

"Holy shit balls"  (the hubs "caroline for the love of God")

"I'd rather crawl across Georgia on broken glass than help that spineless SOB" 

"People want two things in life, to get laid and to get paid" 

"Are you on some sort of medication?  Did you fall down and hit your head?"

"As long as I'm upright and breathing that is never gonna happen"

"Listen I'm the client you do what I say"

"Think of me as Jesus you have to go through me to get to them"

"I"M THE MOB"

So apparently it's not just the kids that say the darndest things :) 

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar