Cyber Must Haves

How are the fasionista's today?!

Didn't you love Cyber Monday, heck most places are having Cyber Tuesday, as well!  I spent the morning shopping online for some items I have been lusting after.  So here are my Cyber must haves!  xoxo


1.  Banana Republic Rain Boots



I have been dying for these BR boots!  They are actually rain boots (if you can believe it) but I think they look like the most perfect riding boots I've seen in a while.  I love that they are brown and black and I can't wait to wear them with leggings and vests all winter long!


2.  J.Crew Factory

Is my latest and greatest obsession!  I swear I shop there all the time.  For cyber monday they had the most fantastic deals, 50% off everything and free shipping.  I snapped tons of silk tops and jewelry.  This top was my favorite!







3.  Kate Spade

Had such a fantastic cyber sale!  75% off and free shipping, AH-MAZING.  I snapped up some super cute items for a fraction of the price!  Here are my favorites.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season