Is It Just Me?

Or does time seem to by flying by?

How is it already November??  I feel like it was just the beginning of October!  So crazy.

The one good thing about time flying by is that it's almost time for our anniversary ski trip (woot, woot)!  Don't think I haven't been planning outfits in my head, making packing lists and constantly emailing my sis-in-law about our trip. 

So for your viewing pleasure here are my must have winter, wonderland, vaca items!  Enjoy xoxo


1.  White Jeans

I know, I know people think you can't wear white after Labor Day but you can!  I love throwing on a pair of white jeans to wear with a great sweater and some boots.  It can make the whole outfit. I might even take two pairs on our ski trip :)






2.  Cool-Cat Pro

And not just because the hubs invented it but also because I need to keep my head warm while skiing and also for those days that I don't feel like washing my hair I will be throwing in several cool-cat's!  I also like to travel in them these days as they make me look cute and pulled together even when I'm freaked out by flying :)




3.  Silk Shirts

I have to tell you I've been on a tear lately buying silk shirts!  I do this a lot.  I get obsessed with a clothing item and buy it up in different colors (don't get me started on my colored denim collection).  So this fall I have been all about silk shirts!  I plan to take my latest purchase and wear it under my black faux fur vest for a night out in Vail. 






4.  Accessories, Accessories, Accessories

I know on this trip (like every trip)  I will pack too many scarves, too many shoes and way too much jewelry.  That's ok, that's how I roll!  Here are my must have winter accessories :)
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar