What's What

So I know it's getting cold and can even be a little dreary but I am loving all things bright and happy right now!  I've been adding some super cute, bright pieces to my winter wardrobe.  Just because it's winter doesn't mean everything has to be all black and white!  Spice it up a bit with these super cute items.  xoxo


1.  Colorful Hunter Boots

I love Hunter boots and this mint color is really doing it for me!  I can't wait to pair these boots with leggings, oversized sweaters, button downs and pretty much my entire winter wardrobe!







2.  Lilly Tops

Lilly is doing some super cute tops for winter.  I love how they are soft, flattering and most of all colorful!  I am really digging this bow tie top.  I can't wait to wear it with winter white pants and some pink sunglasses :)




3.  Winter White Pants

I love a great fitting pair of white pants!  I think it's such a fun, crisp way to liven up your wardrobe.  Right now I am loving these winter white pants from banana republic for all things winter!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season