What's What

How are the this and thatters today??

I am excited for a weekend full of family and friends and our upcoming trip to Vail!  I hope you enjoy this edition of what's what!  xoxo


1.  Perrier Pink Grapefruit Water

If you know me, you know I am obsessed with water with bubbles in at as the hubs calls it.  He can't stand it and tastes it every time to only say "YUCK!"  Haha.  I recently discovered perrier pink grapefruit water and I have been a devotee ever since. If you like La Croix you will die over this flavor!




2.  Sephora Make Up Brushes

I am always on the hunt for great stocking stuffers, are you?  I stumbled upon this make up brush set and snapped it up instantly!  I am going to try it out myself but I am sure it will make an appearance in lots of my stockings this year. 






3.  Charm and Chain

I love, love jewelry!  You know it, I know it,  the world knows it :)  I recently discovered charm and chain and it is now my go to place!  Check them out and let me know what you think. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season