What's In My Make Up Bag

Happy Saturday peeps!! 

How are you doing?  I'm getting ready to cheer on the Dawgs and enjoy some great food and friends. 

I hope you enjoy what's in my make up bag!  xoxo



1.  Kate Somerville Daily Deflector Moisturizer

So now that it is getting a bit chilly my skin needs some additional moisturizer.  Right now I am addicted to kate somerville's daily deflector moisturizer.  It has spf and makes your skin feel amazing.  This will be a winter staple for me!






2.  Chanel No 5 Velvet Body Cream

Is a must have for me during the winter!  I love putting it on after a bath and the scent it leaves is amazing.  Given the price I use it sparingly but it moisturizes so well and is such a treat during those cold winter months!






3.  Dior Addict Lip Glow Balm

This might be my fav product ever!  Dior has created a great, moisturizing lip balm that gives you some color as well.  Actually it enhances your natural color so it's the best cross between lipstick and balm.  I use it religiously and you will too!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season