What's What

How is everyone this election day?!  It is a rainy, dreary day in Georgia.  I am getting ready for an awesome night at home.  On the menu lazy chicken n dumplings, wine and election results.  Until then please enjoy this edition of what's what!  xo


1.  Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Like all of you I am getting into the groove of fall.  I have been baking, cooking and in general loving this weather.  I made these amazing pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and they were fantastic!  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.


1 cup shortening
1 1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 cups pumpkin filling
2 teaspoon vanilla
5 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoon cinnamon 
2 cups chocolate chips

Cream shortening and sugars together then add eggs, pumpkin filling and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon. Slowly add flour mixture to into the batter. Mix well and fold in chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 12-14 min. I measure the dough into 2 tablespoons.

2.  My New Favorite Lotion

So I know it's made for babies but I am now obsessed with Johnson and Johnson's Lavender Good Night Lotion.  I love the way it smells and so does the hubs.  Every time I use it he asks what perfume I'm wearing :)  Give it a try and you won't be sorry :)


3.   A Little Fur

With winter heading our way I've been looking for cute, functional pieces to add to my wardrobe!  I have found the cutest pieces at J.Crew Factory.  When I saw this amazing fur infinity scarf I snapped it right up.  It will be the perfect addition to my winter wardrobe!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar