Holiday Time

Hello there!  How are you today?

I, for one, am all over fall and all things FALL!  Our house is decorated, I'm making soup every chance I get and I changed out my closets this past weekend.

But don't think I'm not already thinking about Christmas and how I'm going to decorate my mantle and table.  I'm also calculating in my head how many pieces of Christmas china I need to ask my mom for to complete my set :) 

I wanted to share with you my fall decor most of which I picked up at publix, pottery barn and target.  I also snapped up the cutest wreath at Ballard (they are having an amazing sale until Oct 22 on all things Christmas) that I can't wait to use for Christmas. 

Enjoy!  xoxo






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

I'm Jealous Of My Husband

At Home Facial Favs