What's On My Nightstand

How are all the book worms today??

It is getting to by that time of year when I hibernate and read tons and tons of books so get excited! 

I hope you enjoy what's on my nightstand!  xoxo


1.  How God Changes Your Brain

Is probably my favorite book right now!  It is written by a therapist and neuroscientist (hello smart dudes).  The book is so thought provoking because it talks about the many positive things that occur when you have a relationship with God and that relationship is a positive force in your life.  Their findings are that it actually changes your brain for the good and the impact to your life is limitless.  This might seem a bit out there but pick it up and you won't be sorry!






2.  Gone Girl

My mother recommended this book to me because she knows I love a great mystery!  She also warned me (and wants me to warn you) that there is a lot of cursing in this book but the story makes up for it.  :)

I couldn't put this book down and literally finished it in three days!  If you are looking for a great, all involved thriller than this is the book for you!






3.  Love Works

Is actually a book I got at work.  Don't let throw you off though!  This is a great book about how love can work in the work place and make you very successful.  It discusses using principles (some Christian) to advance yourself in the work place and ultimately meet your professional goals.  This is a quick and easy read but well worth it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

I'm Jealous Of My Husband

At Home Facial Favs