What's What

Happy Day!

I am so excited that it's October but a bit worried about how fast September flew by!  Was that just me?

I have found some amazing items for this week's what's what, enjoy!  xoxo


1.  Madewell Top

I am loving me some Madewell lately.  I just think they do things so well and at a great price point!  Someone gave me a gift certificate to Madewell the other day and I couldn't help but snap up this adorable top.  I can't wait to wear this with some black jeans and leopard flats!





2.  Hay Market Designs

With all things political being on every one's mind I stumbled upon this adorable koozies at hay market designs!  No matter who your family and friends are pulling for there is something for everyone.  :) 






3.  Outstanding in the Field

Is an amazing farm to table idea that is holding events across the country!  They are making a stop outside of Atlanta and I can't wait to experience it. 

Wednesday October 10, 2012

Riverview Farms, Ranger, GA

PRICE: $190.00


HOST FARM: Charlotte & Wes Swancy, Riverview Farms

GUEST CHEF: Joe Truex, Watershed Restaurant on Peachtree


TIME: 2 PM


Joe Truex, chef at Watershed in Atlanta, has become one of our favorites. We’ve now spent enough time with Joe to get to know him really well. One thing we know for sure is that he will create a farm dinner feast that’s right up there with the very best of the year. Our table will be set at beautiful Riverview Farms where beef, pork and vegetables are in the field and on the menu. Watershed Restaurant is now on hiatus until the spring as they make a move to a new location. The restaurant is owned by musical artist Emily Salliers of the super talented Indigo Girls. Emily makes music and makes friends. We look forward to seeing her.

http://outstandinginthefield.com/events/north-american-tour/?dinner_id=295

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

I'm Jealous Of My Husband

At Home Facial Favs