It's Fall Y'all

Happy Day readers!

I am soo excited it finally feels like fall in the ATL.  Aren't you?

I did a little shopping this weekend and loved all the sales that were going on.  So here is my very special edition of fall must have items (that are all on sale), get excited!

xoxo


1.  Banana Republic Boots

I have to confess that my current leather black boots have seen there better day.  I bought them on a girls trip to NYC about 6 years ago and it was time to upgrade.  I found these amazing boots at BR and they were on sale!  I can't wait to wear them with a great sweater dress or with a cute top and jeans. 





2.  J.Crew Skirt

Sometimes I have a hard time finding cute skirts.  I don't know if I am built weird or what but they never seem to fit me just right.  I was super excited to find this adorable skirt and J.Crew this weekend.  It was on sale with an additional 25% off and it comes in the cutest colors!  I snapped up the red, purple and black.  They will be my fall and winter work staples!





3.  Ann Taylor Blouse

I grabbed the most adorable top from Ann Taylor this weekend!  It was 40% off and I know I will wear it to work and on the weekends throughout the fall and into winter.  It's super comfy and I love that it is just a little sassy. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

I'm Jealous Of My Husband

At Home Facial Favs