Red Wine and Chocolate

Happy Weekend my lovely readers!

I have to tell you that I thought about naming this blog a number of things and most of them were taken...imagine that!  :) 

I wanted the name to be a representation of my favorite things but also allow me to talk about whatever came to my mind.  I settled on this and that and it seems to be doing the trick but from time to time I think maybe I should have named it red wine and chocolate, as they are two of my most favorite things!  

A lot of people joke on me about my love of wine and that's ok, I like some joking!  The reason why I love wine is that it is a great way to relax and unwind at the end of the day.  I love the way it can bring out the taste in food and pull a meal together.  I love sitting on the porch at the end of a long day and having a glass of wine with the hubs.  Somehow when we do it with water it just doesn't feel the same :)  

I also love, love chocolate!  Who doesn't?  All this halloween candy is going to add some serious inches to my waistline but that's ok.  I can't resist milk duds, snickers and twix this time of year!  There is already a huge bowl of Halloween candy on my counter and it's been there for about two weeks.  :)

Red wine and chocolate are two of my favorite things and indulgences.  I think in this crazy, busy life with all the stress, anxiety, and demands on our time we need things that make us happy as small as they might be!  

I hope all of you out there have some things that make you feel better, sooth you, bring you joy and are all yours!  My genuine hope is that in this crazy, super fast world you take a little time for you to do something you enjoy.  

xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

I'm Jealous Of My Husband

At Home Facial Favs